Top 10 mysteries for understanding and study around us
Updated: Jun 26, 2019
But here we need understand about the safety of mother and father. Here we can refer few live site for the technical analyze for the actions of the natural properties and physical actions that ever damaging our surroundings, father and mother.
We can analyze sample sites for understanding about the natural phenomena which act differently.
1. Salalah Anti-Gravity Point, Oman. This point is near Tawi Atair / Mirbat and you can visit this place while going to Mirbat . It is an antigravity point naturally case any vehicle move to the hill without an engine in action and vehicle in neutral a vehicle move towards the upside of the hill.
2. Agasthyakoodam, Kerala, India. A gravitation point where the dwarf elephant, plants and other animals exist and generate. There are proofs that dwarfism attacked to human too and a monk Agastya who lived here. His height has been three and half feet and his statements with proven examples that the few hills around this forest area still shows dwarf nature almost all beings here.
3. Hessdalen lights, Hessdalen valley in rural central Norway. it is light observed in a 12 km long light shows and bouncing for few mints to long time by day and night. There are studies going on since 1985 but still the hypothesis is unclear. The light emission and appearing is a source of energy converted to light somehow.
4. Taos Hum, town of Taos, in north-central New Mexico. It is an emission of sound which cause physical and mental in comfort at least two presents of the community across Taos. Reports started trickling in during the 1950s from people who had never heard anything unusual before; suddenly, they were bedeviled by an annoying, low-frequency humming, throbbing or rumbling sound. Generally, the Hum is only heard indoors, and it's louder at night than during the day. It's also more common in rural or suburban environments; reports of a hum are rare in urban areas, probably because of the steady background noise in crowded cities.
5. Hot water of Lake Karachy, southern Ural Mountains in central Russia: It is lake and producing hot water frequently in a wide area.
6. The sleeping city of Kalachi , Esil District of Akmola Region, Kazakhstan. This is a place that found strange sleeping sickness affecting residents of two villages in northern Kazakhstan. it will take up to 6 days to weak after attacking a sleep.
7. Catatumbo lightning, Venezuela . Catatumbo lightning is an atmospheric phenomenon in Venezuela. It occurs only over the mouth of the Catatumbo River where it empties into Lake Maracaibo. It originates from a mass of storm clouds at a height of more than 1 km, and occurs during 140 to 160 nights a year, 10 hours per day and up to 280 times per hour.
8. Fairy circles, Fairy circle, Namibia, Southern Africa. Are circular patches of land barren of plants, varying between 2 and 15 meters in diameter, often encircled by a ring of stimulated growth of grass
9. Boiling river, Amazon rain forest. Average temperatures in the river were 86 degrees C. This is not quite the 100-degree C boiling but definitely close enough. The river flowed hot and fast.
10. Kettle Falls, Minnesota, USA. The Devil's Kettle", an unusual waterfall located on the Brule River 1.5 miles (2.4 km) from its mouth. The river splits in two to flow around a mass of rhyolite rock. The eastern flow goes over a two-step, 50-foot (15 m) waterfall and continues downstream.
The above few citations are for the understandings about the phenomenon of the nature around us. And basically, it will not give any understanding why it happens so. There are proofs that there are many kinds of different process and calamities around us that create unexpected forces.